If your organization owns iPads or tablets for students or staff to complete their work, then you need a simple and secure way to store, charge, and distribute the devices. And now with the spread of the novel coronavirus, you need more, as iPads or tablets are potential vector for infection, the virus can potentially live on their screen for days. The CDC recommends cleaning and disinfecting “high-touch surfaces” daily.
Together, We Fight the Coronavirus!
Introducing the latest AIM 36 Bay Clean & Charge Cart for Tablets & iPads, a high-quality cart lets you safely store, charges, disinfects, and cleans up to 32 devices at the same time, and transport them from one office or classroom to another.
The UV-C ultraviolet germicidal properties (against bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi, molds & mites) provide a thorough cleaning and decontamination total mandatory on the devices. The unit’s intuitive cooling system prevents overheating and promotes a more efficient charge. The perfect charging solution for healthcare, education, and hospitality industries.
AIM 36 Bay Sanitizing & Charging Cart for Tablets & iPads
– 36 x Large Bay fit for all type of Laptops & Notebooks
– UVC Sterilizer: 6 x 8W UVC (Wave length: 255nm) Light Tube
– Durations: Activated for 10 Minutes upon Closing of Cart Door
– Rated Voltage & Power : AC 100 ~ 250V / 10A with Surge Protection
– Housing Material: 1.5mm Thick Cold-rolled Steel with Durable Powder-coating
– Casters: 4 x 2.5” High Quality Caster with Lock
– Dimensions: W740 x D550 x H1030mm
– Weight: 60kg
– Optional – US, UK, EU, AU, South Africa Power Cord
Model No.: PL-UA36-Y2