Terms of service
By accessing and/or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and are otherwise legally qualified to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. If you are using the Service on behalf of a business entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to act and enter into contracts on behalf of that business entity.
4. Purchases & Payments
If you purchase a Product through the Service, you will be required to provide your billing and shipping information as well as information regarding your credit or debit card (each, a “Payment Card”) so that we may charge you for the costs and fees associated with your purchase. You represent and warrant that you are the authorized account holder on all Payment Cards you submit through the Service, and acknowledge and agree that we have the right to charge your Payment Card for the cost of the Products, and all taxes, shipping, and handling fees communicated to you at the time of your purchase.
Your order is an offer to us to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from us, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation Email”). The Order Confirmation Email is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when we dispatch the product to you and send email confirmation to you that we’ve dispatched the product to you.
5. License to Use Website
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable as stated in this Agreement, non-transferable license to access the Service for your personal use.
This license does not include, and you must not:
- Republish material from the Service (including republication on another service), sell, rent or sub-license material from the Service
- Show any material from the Service in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Service for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the Service
- Redistribute material from the Service except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Unless otherwise stated, we and/or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Service and material on the Service, and all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
6. Assumption of Risk; Release
You knowingly and freely assume all risk when using the Service. You, on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives, and your heirs, voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend, and indemnify us and our owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, consultants, representatives, sublicensees, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, and related entities, including Y2Power Solutions Limited (collectively, the “Company Parties”) from any and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, emotional distress, loss of privacy, or other damages or harm, whether to you or to third parties, that may result from your use of the Service.
7. User account, Accuracy & Security
You may be asked to provide a username, password, and possibly other information to secure your Account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the username or password of any other person, nor may you share your username and password, nor may you circumvent any authentication mechanism requiring the entry of usernames, passwords, or any other information to gain unauthorized access to the Service. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account. We shall not be liable for any loss that you incur because of someone else using your Account, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by us, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your Account.
8. Prohibited Conduct
We impose certain restrictions on your use of the Service. Any violation of this Section 8 may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You must not use the Service in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Service or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Service to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Service without our express written consent.
You must not engage in any of the following conduct on the Service, which is expressly prohibited: (a) providing false, misleading, or inaccurate information to us or any other person in connection with the Service; (b) impersonating, or otherwise misrepresenting affiliation, connection, or association with, any person or entity; (c) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (d) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, or any associated system or network, or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (e) interfering or attempt to interfere with the use of the Service by any other user, host, or network, including (without limitation) by submitting malware or exploiting software vulnerabilities; (f) forging, modifying, or falsifying any network packet or protocol header or metadata in any connection with, or transmission to, the Service (for example, SMTP email headers, HTTP headers, or Internet Protocol packet headers); (g) creating additional Accounts to promote your (or another’s) business, or causing others to do so; or (h) paying anyone for interactions on the Service.
You must not use the Service to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Service for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
9. User Content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights, provided, however, that we shall not bring an action for infringement of any Product reviews posted by you without your express further permission.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Service that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Service, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon the Service.
10. No Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We, on behalf of ourself and our licensors and suppliers, expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the Service, arising by operation of law or otherwise, including without limitation any and all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, no encumbrance, or title, in addition to any warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. Neither we nor our licensors or suppliers warrant that the Service will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We disclaim all implied liability for damages arising out of the furnishing of the Service pursuant to this Agreement, including without limitation, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, delays, tortious conduct, errors, representations, or other defects arising out of the failure to furnish the Service, whether caused by acts of commission or omission, or any other damage occurring. We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including without limitation damages for lost profits or lost revenues), whether caused by the acts or omissions of us, Company Parties, or our users, or their agents or representatives.
Your Responsibility for Loss or Damage; Backup of Data.
You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. You will not hold us or our licensors and suppliers, as applicable, responsible for any loss or damage that results from your access to and/or use of the Service, including without limitation any loss or damage to any of your computers, mobile devices, including without limitations tablets and/or smartphones, or data. The Service may contain bugs, errors, problems, or other limitations.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our licensors or suppliers be liable to you for any claims arising from your use with the Service, including without limitation for special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, lost data or confidential or other information, loss of privacy, costs of procurement of substitute goods or Services, failure to meet any duty including without limitation of good faith or of reasonable care, negligence, or otherwise, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages or of any advice or notice given to us or our licensors and suppliers arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action. You agree that this limitation of liability represents a reasonable allocation of risk and is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between you and us. The Service would not be provided without such limitations.
Application of Disclaimers
The above disclaimers, waivers, and limitations do not in any way limit any other disclaimer of warranties or any other limitation of liability in any other agreement between you and us or between you and any of our licensors and suppliers. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties or the limitation of certain damages, so some of the above disclaimers, waivers, and limitations of liability may not apply to you. Our licensors and suppliers are intended third-party beneficiaries of these disclaimers, waivers, and limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through the Service or otherwise shall alter any of the disclaimers or limitations stated in this section.
Nothing on the Service constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
11. Consent to Receive Electronic Communications from Y2Power
12. Intellectual Property
You represent and warrant that, when using the Service, you will obey all applicable laws and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service is at all times governed by and subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform, or distribute any content, information, or other materials in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Y2Power and the Y2Power logo (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Y2Power Solutions Limited, and used by us with permission. Other trademarks, Service marks, graphics, logos, and domain names appearing anywhere on, through, or in connection with the Service may be the trademarks of third parties. Neither your use of the Service nor this Agreement grant you any right, title, or interest in, or any license to reproduce or otherwise use, the Marks or any third-party trademarks, Service marks, graphics, logos, or domain names. You agree that any goodwill in the Marks generated as a result of your use of the Service will inure to the benefit of Y2Power Solutions Limited, and you agree to assign, and do assign, all such goodwill to Y2Power Solutions Limited. You shall not at any time, nor shall you assist others to, challenge Y2Power Solutions Limited’s right, title, or interest in, or the validity of, the Marks.
All content and other materials available through the Service, including without limitation the Y2Power logo, design, text, graphics, and other files, and their selection, arrangement, and organization, are either owned by Y2Power Solutions Limited or are the property of our licensors and suppliers. Except as explicitly provided, neither your use of the Service nor this Agreement grant you any right, title, or interest in any such materials.
By using the Service, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in the Service disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use the Service.
14. Other Parties
The Service may be linked with the services of third parties (“Third Party Services”), some of whom may have established relationships with us and some of whom may not. We do not have control over the content and performance of Third Party Services. We have not reviewed, and cannot review or control, all of the material, including computer software or other goods or Services, made available on Third Party Services. Accordingly, we do not represent, warrant, or endorse any Third Party Services, or the accuracy, currency, content, fitness, lawfulness, or quality of the information, material, goods, or Services available through Third Party Services. We disclaim, and you agree to assume, all responsibility and liability for any damages or other harm, whether to you or to third parties, resulting from your use of Third Party Services.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees, or against any Company Parties, in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Service.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in the Service disclaimer will protect our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as us and the Company Parties.
15. Unenforceable Provisions
If any provision of the Service disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of the Service disclaimer.
Without limiting any indemnification provision of this Agreement, you (the “Indemnitor”) agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and the Company Parties (collectively, the “Indemnitees”) from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action, and other proceedings (individually, “Claim”, and collectively, “Claims”), including but not limited to legal costs and fees, and providing sole and exclusive control of the defense of any action to us, including the choice of legal counsel and all related settlement negotiations, arising out of or relating to: (i) the relationship between you and us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory; (ii) your breach of this Agreement, including without limitation any representation or warranty contained in this Agreement; (iii) your access to or use of the Service or Products; (iv) your provision to us or any of the Indemnitees of information or other data; (v) your violation or alleged violation of any foreign or domestic, international, federal, state, or local law or regulation; (vi) your violations of Section 8 regarding prohibited uses of the Service and other prohibited conduct; or (vii) your violation or alleged violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
The Indemnitees each have the individual right, but not the obligation, to participate through counsel of their choice in any defense by you of any Claim as to which you are required to defend, indemnify, or hold harmless any, each, and/or all Indemnitees. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of the concerned Company Parties.
Without limiting any other provision of this Agreement, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny use of the Service to any person for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation for any breach or suspected breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in this Agreement, or of any applicable law or regulation. This Agreement shall automatically terminate if you breach any of this Agreement’s representations, warranties, or covenants. Such termination shall be automatic and shall not require any action by us.
Effect of Termination
Any termination of this Agreement automatically terminates all rights and licenses granted to you under this Agreement, including all rights to use the Service. Upon termination, we may, but has no obligation to, in our sole discretion, rescind any Services and/or delete from our systems all your Personal Information and any other files or information that you made available to us or that otherwise relate to your use of the Service. Upon termination, you shall cease any use of the Service.
After termination, we reserve the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent your unauthorized use of the Service, including without limitation technological barriers such as IP blocking and direct contact with your Internet Service Provider.
Upon termination, all rights and obligations created by this Agreement will terminate, except that the following Sections will survive any termination of this Agreement: Sections 1-4 and 6–27.
All notices required or permitted to be given under this Agreement must be in writing. We shall give any notice by email sent to the most recent email address, if any, provided by the intended recipient to us . You agree that any notice received from us electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such notice be in writing. You bear the sole responsibility of ensuring that your email address on file with us is accurate and current, and notice to you shall be deemed effective upon the sending by us of an email to that address. You shall give any notice to us by submitting said notice to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
22. No Waiver
A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement, or any breach, in any one instance, will not waive that term or condition or any later breach.
23. Independent Contractors
You and us are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
24. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement, with the following exceptions: the Company Parties, Indemnitees, and our licensors and suppliers (to the extent expressly stated in this Agreement).
25. Entire Agreement
Last Modified: 22/06/22
27. Contact Us
20/F., Unit 1-5, Midas Plaza, 1 Tai Yau St.,
San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Effective date: 10/23/2018
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ALL ASSOCIATED SERVICES AND SYSTEMS MAY BE HOUSED ON SERVERS IN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, INFORMATION WE COLLECT (INCLUDING COOKIES) ARE PROCESSED AND STORED IN THE UNITED STATES, WHICH MAY NOT OFFER THE SAME LEVEL OF PRIVACY PROTECTION AS THE COUNTRY WHERE YOU RESIDE OR ARE A CITIZEN. BY USING THE SERVICES AND PROVIDING INFORMATION TO US, YOU CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER TO AND PROCESSING OF THE INFORMATION IN THE UNITED STATES.
What information do we collect?
Information Provided by Users
- Your Account information: You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account (“Account”) or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as: your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
- Customer Support: When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including information about the Y2Power electronics and/or consumer products (“Products”) that you own and contact details, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you can send an email to Customer Support that contains information about our Roav Dash Cam performance, and other issues.
Product Usage Information
- Product monitoring: We collect information about how you set up and use our Products, such as: functions used; operations performed; time, frequency, and duration of your activities within the Services, and any unique identifiers associated with your Product. For example, we collect the time period you connected the Product to the Application and the time of the last connection, as well as what operations you used in the Account, settings, and other functions in our Products.
- Services utilization: We collect information that our Products store and report as a part of the Services.
Device and Other Automatically Collected Information
- Device properties and operations: We collect certain information from and about your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer (“Device”), such as: Device number, model, hardware and software version, signal intensity, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and other information. We also collect information about the operations you perform on the Device, such as time, frequency, and duration of use.
- Device signals: We collect information that your Device sends out or receives to tailor the Services to our users in different regions, such as: geo-location, IP addresses, and external hardware information from your Device about surrounding Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers. You can enable and disable communicating such information to us by adjusting your Device security and privacy settings.
- Server logs: A server log is a list of the activities that a server performs. Y2Power’s servers automatically collect and store in server logs certain information, such as: your search queries, IP addresses, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, referral URL, and certain cookies that identify your browser or Account.
- Web beacons: A web beacon (also called a pixel tag or clear GIF) is computer code that communicates information from your Device to a server. Some of Y2Power’s Services and communications may contain embedded web beacons that allow a server to read certain types of information from your Device, such as: the number of people who have viewed certain content, when you opened an email message, and your Device IP address. Web beacons help Y2Power develop statistical information to provide better and more personalized content.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about Device, such as: user settings, browsing history, and activities conducted while using the Services.
Our Services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Services. Without them, for example, you would not be able to use your Account.
- Analytical/performance cookies, which allow Y2Power to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Services, and improve the Services.
- Functionality cookies, which Y2Power uses to recognize you when you return to the Services.
To learn more about cookies and web beacons, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Analytics services: Y2Power also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, Amazon, and other accounts you use to login to the Services (“Third-Party Accounts”), such as: your name, your user name or handle, birth date, picture, and other details you may have on your Third-Party Account profile. We do not have access to your Third-Party Account passwords.
Children’s and Minors’ Privacy
- About the protection of juveniles’ personal information. The company attaches great importance to the protection of juveniles’ personal information. If you are a juvenile under the age of 16 (according to the legal requirements of EU member states, the minimum age must not be less than 13 years old), you must obtain written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using this product and service. This product and service will protect the personal information of juveniles in accordance with the relevant EU laws and regulations.
- The Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor, we will take steps to delete or destroy that information. California minors: While the Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you are a California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at: email@example.com . When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. Removal of your content or information from the Service does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
Can you withdraw your consent to our collection and/or use of information?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose your personally identifiable information held or controlled by us by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or following the below directions on deleting your Account. Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent, the functionality of your Account, Products, and Services may be effected, including loss of access or use of your Account, Products, and/or Services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: We use your information to process payments you make through the Services.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing or for your Account may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related Product or Services information, including sending you updates to our terms and policies and other important messages from time to time. We may also send you marketing and promotional communications we believe might be relevant to your interests.
- Security and privacy: We use your information to verify Account details and activity. We also use your information to promote the security and privacy of the Services, such as investigating suspicious activities or violations of our terms.
- Advertising and business information: We may show advertisements to you and others for our Products and third-party products based on the information we have collected from you, such as: what you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased.
- Accessing Third-Party Accounts: We use your information, including Third-Party Account information, to permit your Products and the Services to access Third-Party Accounts. These Third-Party Accounts may allow you to share personal information through our Services, such as Facebook posts or pictures. Because this kind of information can be public, you should exercise care in what you choose to submit to Third-Party Accounts. Please adjust your Third-Party Account privacy settings appropriately.
How is this information shared?
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
How can you manage information about you, including your Account?
We provide you with the ability to review, manage, or delete your information.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your Account profile information by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by logging in to your Account and visiting your Account settings page.
- Deleting your Account: If you want to delete your Account, you may do so on your Account settings page. Deleting your Account will remove the personally identifiable information associated with your Account.
How long will the data be stored?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites on our Services. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. Please use these third-party websites with caution. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites.
How can you contact Y2Power Solutions Limited with questions?
If you have any questions or concerns, there are a few ways you can contact us.